I have worked with computers and programming since the end of the 70's. From old PDP's to high end multi-CPU systems and computer clusters. I've had the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects in very different business areas and for many different customers. This has given me a broad knowledge of system development. I have worked in many business areas such as: government, manufacturing, banking, finance and customer relations.
Drop me a message or view my resume if you like.
- Business Analysis and System Architecture
- Database Design, Implementation & Security
- On-line Transactional Systems
- Oracle Database Versions 4-11, Oracle RAC,
Performance and Tuning, Installations, Migrations and Upgrades
|<2em class="div">Held numerous courses in:
- Database design
- Database administration
- Programming and development
|<2em class="div">Databases and Development:
- Oracle Database Administration, RAC, Tools and utilities
- ERD and UML modeling
- Several High Level Development and Design Tools
- C/C++, COBOL, Fortran, SQL, PL/SQL, PgPlSQL
- Script-languages like shell-scrips (dos, sh and bash)
|<2em class="div">Operating systems and Graphical Environments:
- Linux, different versions since 1985
(RedHat, Fedora, Mandrake, Debian, Slackware)
- Unix, VMSand OpenVms, Primos, Gcos, DG-Ux and other, now exotic Operating systems
- Ms-Dos and Ms-Windows, OS/2
- X11, ( with GUI systems like KDE, Gnome,
fmv and ratpoison)
|<2em class="div">Networking and Hardware:|
- TCP/IP, Decnet, Async-protocols, ppp, X25...
- Network solutions and architecture
- Distributed databases and replication
- Firewalls and Routers
- Network Installations and Configuration
- Embedded systems and Smartcards
And OpenSource Sw
I use fedora linux
try it or tryUbuntu
Share information and knowledge!
I'm based in Jersey, Available for assignments in all of Europe, On-Site or Remote. Call or mail me!
Jersey Opera House